City of PAWTUCKET, RI
Location: 575 FOUNTAIN STREET
June 26 at 10:00 am
Per Order of the State of Rhode Island
Department of Transportation
Friday, June 26 at 10:00 AM
7,640± SF Lot
2,400± SF Living Space
WHAT TO KNOW BEFORE YOU GO ON AUCTION DAY!
- Auction will be held on the premises at 10 AM
- Registration will begin at 9:30 AM
- Download the “Auction Info Package” from our website and read it thoroughly, to familiarize yourself with all the terms & conditions.
- You will be expected to wear a mask.
- You will be instructed as to where to position yourself for the auction, in order to observe social distancing guidelines.
- Please be patient and follow instructions to minimize any delays.
- Unless you are the high bidder, please disburse immediately following the auction.
WHAT TO BRING:
- Bank check for $5,000 made payable to “General Treasurer – State of RI”
- Property information package
- Umbrella or hat to protect yourself from the sun or the rain.
***At the completion of the auction, if you are the high bidder, you will be required to sign an “Affidavit of Non-Collusion” which can be found in your auction info package. You will also be required to tender your deposit to the State of RI and you will leave with a receipt. Further instructions to be announced at the auction by State Officials.***
DOWNLOAD AUCTION INFO PACKAGE by clicking the black "REQUEST AUCTION INFO" button to the right side of this page! >>>>>>
- Property Type:Municipal
No documents for this auction
Terms of Sale
$5,000 deposit by certified/bank check, money order or electronic transfer; closing on or by Aug. 31, 2020. 2% Buyer’s Premium added to purchase price & paid at closing. Accuracy of information is not guaranteed. CHECK BACK FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION!
© 2022 Sullivan & Sullivan Auctioneers, LLC. All rights reserved.