Sullivan & Sullivan provides customized services to meet a variety of real estate auction needs.
Because auctions are a big deal, service is our secret!
Our clients include attorneys, banks, mortgage companies, financial institutions, condominium associations, corporations, municipalities, state and government agencies, investors and individuals. Our clients rely on our experience, unmatched quality customer care, progressive marketing campaigns and fully-customized approach to individual requests and unique scenarios.
- foreclosure auctions
- municipal & state auctions
- commissioner’s auctions
- condominium lien auctions
- court-appointed auctions
- bankruptcy auctions
- owner’s auctions
- Lead auctioneer, Marianne Sullivan, holds over 27 years of experience
- Auctions conducted by trained, experienced & professional auctions
- Experts in navigating the critical foreclosure life cycle
- Regional experts in the field, consistently conducting auctions in MA, NH and RI
- Notary services provided at each auction
- Agent services for bidding purposes, to act on behalf of the law firm, based upon specific instructions, once mutual agreements and terms are established
- Complete and accurate registration, qualification and record keeping services provided on-site
- Auctioneer assists in completion of purchase & sale agreements along with other special instructions requested by the client
- Customer focused firm with traditional on-site operations manager and staff providing prompt, efficient client services
- Expedient scheduling and turn around
- Convenient, cost effective and accurate client administration, reporting, billing and payments
- Compliant electronic record keeping & reporting
- Real-time auction calendar
- Telephone hotline with auction schedule after normal business hours
- Auction display ads created from data provided by client and/or gathered by auctioneer
- Marketing programs uniquely designed in a “commercially reasonable” fashion for each auction
- Prepare property information prospectus, when applicable or by request, for distribution to potential buyers
- Audio or video available upon request
- Optimize internet visibility
- Email flyer distribution to exclusive investor database
- Creative solutions for unique asset disposal
Our approach to asset disposition is unique and very straightforward. We evaluate every situation and client on an individual basis. Our flexible thinking and our distinctive approach in consulting with industry experts gives us the competitive edge with liquidations that require out of the realm marketing and liquidation.
We will customize your asset disposition to your needs. We will discuss your budget and develop with you a strategy to maximize your net return! Our marketing methods, team approach, integrity, experience and profession bring results to our clients.
Leave it all to us! We will prepare the auction site for the event; develop the catalog for the website and handouts, conduct the auction with a professional staff, monitor removal of assets and do the final cleanup based on the needs of the client.
ADDITIONAL SERVICES AVAILABLE & PRICES QUOTED UPON REQUEST:
- Auctioneer can prepare or duplicate the “bidder’s packet” per the instruction of the attorney (i.e. memorandum of sale, MLS, plot plans, & additional terms of sale)
- Determine for the client status of occupancy, i.e. auctioneer can note and verify occupant of property at time of foreclosure auction
- Auctioneer can prepare a property report, consisting of digital photos, simple exterior observations and real estate broker referrals in the immediate area