Auction Inventory (1)
Town of Stockbridge, MA
Location: 6 CASTLE HILL ROAD
August 7 at 1:00 pm
TOWN OF STOCKBRIDGE, MA
TAX POSSESSION PUBLIC AUCTION
** High Bid Is Subject To Confirmation By The Town **
1.7+/- Acre Lot with Dwelling in Glendale Area
6 CASTLE HILL ROAD, STOCKBRIDGE
Live Auction To Be Held On-Site:
FRIDAY, AUGUST 7, 2020 AT 1:00 PM
- Established residential neighborhood
- Beautiful view of The Berkshires!
** Town Offices are currently closed to the public, please refer to the following link for information and contacts ** Town Of Stockbridge
CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE TOWN OF STOCKBRIDGE ZONING BYLAWS
Check BLACK "REQUEST AUCTION INFO" button to download our Auction Information Package!
WHAT TO KNOW BEFORE YOU GO ON AUCTION DAY...
- Auction will be held on-site at the property address at 1:00 PM
- Registration will begin at 12:00 PM
- Download the “Auction Info Package” from our website and read it thoroughly, to familiarize yourself with all the terms & conditions.
- You will be expected to wear a mask.
- You will be instructed as to where to position yourself for the auction, in order to observe social distancing guidelines.
- Please be patient and follow instructions to minimize any delays.
- Unless you are the high bidder, please disperse immediately following the auction.
WHAT TO BRING:
- Bank check for $5,000 made payable to “Town of Stockbridge, MA”
- Property information package
- Umbrella, if you feel it is going to rain or a hat if you think it will be too sunny and/or hot.
*** At the completion of the auction, if you are the high bidder, you will be required to sign a Memorandum of Sale (P&S Agreement) along with additional affidavits, samples of which can be found in your auction info package. You will also tender your deposit to Town of Stockbridge Officials. ***
- Property Type:Municipal
No documents for this auction
Terms of Sale
$5,000 deposit by BANK CHECK PAYABLE TO "TOWN OF STOCKBRIDGE". Personal checks are not acceptable. 7% Buyer's Premium & balance due by September 8, 2020. Property to be sold "AS IS". Check back for additional terms & conditions.
© 2022 Sullivan & Sullivan Auctioneers, LLC. All rights reserved.